Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I think we are not

This Paula Deen thing just won't go away.

Must be a slow news summer and the holier- than- thou news folks got to have someone to judge.Maybe to cover up their own sins.

Let me refresh your memory.

1996.Olympics.Atlanta.Georgia.

Centennial Park bombing.

Richard Jewel.Working security finds suspicious package and warns people to get out of area.

It's a bomb.

Explodes killing 2 and injuring many.Mr Jewel is a hero saving many lives.

Now comes Mr and Mrs news persons.On just a hint no real proof they accuse Richard Jewel of being the bomber.

Making a long story short they ruin his life.Hounding his every footstep.Parked out side his front door with cameras waiting for something big to happen.Johnny on the spot these news folks are.

He is innocent.Eric Rudolph is the guilty party of this bombing and several more.

Mr. Jewel is never apologized to and it all was swept under the rug by the news folks.And if I'm correct the law enforcement people also.

So.

When looking in that mirror this morning,stop,take a look at the reflection and ask...Am I'm qualified to judge?Am I sin free?

I think we are not.