Thursday, June 20, 2013

From my heart that beats fast

If I make it till Monday,June 24th I will be 61.

Got everything I need.Not much really I want.I'm half way what you call satisfied with life.

If by some miracle I had the chance to go back and change some things maybe I would.

Not much really I would do different.Mabye some odds and ends.

These days I'm just laying low going with the flow.

Been a good week for my favorite subject of food.

Monday Ms Michele brought me BBQ pork chops with baked beans and potato salad.Tuesday Ms Kathy surprised me with a quarter pounder with bacon,fries and delicious coffee from Mc Donald's.Tuesday night for supper Ms Brittany gave me BBQ ribs and pork chops,baked beans,little cut up fried potatoes and corn on the cob.Yesterday Mr Charles brought me some spicy homemade chili which was outta this world.

To top it all off I've had chocolate ice cream and red velvet cake this week.

For all this I am so very thankful to these Dear people for making me happy and very full with that food.

Now I'm just waiting for that hamburger steak with gravy and onions ,plate full of crinkle cut fries and Texas toast someone promised to FedX me.

Update...I was weighed today...The scale was kind to me...my true weight  will be kept a secret...the scale just said"you're are a big boy ain't you".

Thank you all !