Saturday, June 8, 2013

Can you handle the truth?


Never more shall I live this lie.
Are you ready for the truth?
Can you handle the truth?
Sit down and let me tell you my story.
I have always wondered why I was attracted to the night sky.Looking up into the starry blackness I would stare.Looking,searching for something,what I never knew.
Till last night !
A bright light woke me up.You know that feeling of being sound asleep and someone turns the lights on.Blinded I was for seconds.The light was almost painful.
This was no ordinary light.It engulf the room and I felt soaked by it's warmth.
I had the feeling of not being alone.I closed my eyes not wanting to see what was here.
The light slowly faded away and I could open my eyes without pain.
There !
At the foot of my bed it stood.
It was ...