Thursday, May 2, 2013

Cuckoo's nest

Not only did I fly over the cuckoo's nest I landed.

The things you hear around here.

Sounds of Ms S up the hall screaming like bloody murder. She is quiet now so I guess she has been medicated.Some days this goes on all day and sometimes all night.

Mr N I heard him hollering out also.Sometimes he sounds like an old fashioned hell fire preacher in the pulpit when he gets started.

Then there are those that constantly ask where they are.One little lady just rides around in her wheelchair saying help me help me over and over.Her Daughter's name is get this Rhonda.At times I'm a smartbutt and on my Facebook page I posted a YouTube video of the Beach Boys singing Help Me Rhonda.Yep I know I'm a bad man.

Lord this atmosphere has to have an effect on us.Take me on to my Heavenly home Oh Lord before I reach that stage in my life.

No comments: