Wednesday, May 8, 2013

CoCola


Coke,pop,soda pop.Coca Cola.


Down here in the South it's called a CoCola.Soon as I got that typed my spell checker came on.

Yikes ! I got the Yankee version of a spell checker.

Anyway back to the story.CoCola covers every brand of soft drink know to man.Pepsi,Dr. Pepper,RC etc.

CoCola is what Southern folks call them.

It's A Southern thing CoCola.1886 Atlanta,Georgia it all came about.The rest is history.

Almost every town in the South at least had a CoCola bottling plant.

At least once a year Southern school children where treated to tours of a bottling plant.A free coke,pencils and writing tablets with the Coke logo on them where passed out as favors.Then on your birthday watch the mail because Coke would send you a coupon for 2 free CoColas to be redeemed at the store of your choice.

I have a can of party peanuts.All I need is an icy cold 6 ouncer in a glass bottle CoCola.That would make my day.