Monday, May 13, 2013

Bubble headed bleached blond




Years ago Aunt Gert went to church with her daughter.

Momma what you think about my church she was asked?

Aunt Gertrude answered"they sure are a healthy bunch,they stood the whole service".

I got that same feeling when watching the news lately.Won't name the network but 3 letters,starts with a C ends with an N  will leave the rest to your imagination.

Noticed it first with the coverage of the Boston bombing.Now they have invaded Cleavland covering the story of those missing and found women.

Reporters and cameras satellite trucks doing the news.Adding to the crowd it seems to me.

To be fair it's nothing new.Thinking way back I remember the coverage of JFK being shot.News folks where there on the scene.

Now this really gets me.Hurricanes and reporters.They stand out in the dang storm just to report what is going on.

Dedication or showboating I sometimes wonder.


And have you noticed the local TV news folks?Let some big national story happen and it seems they are hoping for the same in their town.They start seeing boogers behind every tree hoping to have their own sensational news item to report on.

They hunt for doom and gloom reporting it all with a put on face of sympathy.

Someone said once if ya can't make it in the movies be a news reporter.

Bubbled headed bleached blond.

Ok I will shut up now.