Monday, April 1, 2013

Transformation of my life...

Miracle of miracles my Dear friends.I JohnLee woke up this morning craving of all things turkey sasuage.Yes I don't know what happened.Maybe I bumped my head while in deep slumber but my need for fried pork sasuage or thin brown crispy bacon has left me.

Me of all people.I have been converted to a healthy food nut.Please no more burgers,fries or onion rings for me.I crave broiled chicken,cooked carrots and squash.No more greasy cornbread and big white butter beans.Feed that to your hogs mam give me cauliflower please.

Just the thought of biscuits and gravy makes me queasy.Keep your chips and dips.Nothing salty or fried will touch these lips.

Ban CoColas.Take it a step further than that mayor up there in New York City.No more McDonalds,Burger King or Krystals for me.

I have seen the light and it was bright friends.The evil of my ways have been exposed.I have only one explanation for this radical transformation of my life.

April Fool!

No comments: