Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Not alone continued...Chapter 2

I don't want to hear this saying to myself.The blinding light I see in my dreams every night.Now my old friend tells me he also has these dreams that haunt him nightly.Seems there are others that where with us that night that he talked with suffering from this same cruel dream.

What is going on thinking to myself.This is crazy why is he telling me all this? Mine is just a dream,it's my dream that's all it is.Nothing happen nothing supernatural happen to us on that cold snowy night.

A little back ground information.Boy Scout Troop 72 was camping out over the long Christmas holidays.The year was 1965.Rain turned to sleet then to snow and it was cold putting it mildly.Tents started leaking and all  15 of us ended up in a large WW2 surplus tent that luckily had a wood burning camp heater in the center of the tent.

15 poor kids from the mill village.Boy Scouts.We where so poor that no one except one guy had a Scout uniform.At times we could be rowdy.

To be continued...



No comments: