Monday, March 11, 2013

Word chosen

Outcasts,rejects,throwaways,call us what you want.Most likely what ever word used fits us.We are the once loved,once useful people of your life.

Now old,sick or disabled no longer able to do for ourselves.We depend on others to help with our daily life.

I think maybe it's not meant the way we take it but at times it saddens me the way some are talked to.Did you know that impatient word can really hurt us.We understand what stress you are under but sometimes I think the word you choose is not the best.

I can't stand being patronized.That sugary sweet talk not really meant.Really if your heart is not in it don't make us the ones who depend on you feel like we are in the way.Maybe when you reach that point it's time for you/me to move on.

We still have feelings.Words or actions we can still feel.

Remember we where just like you once.This life now lived was not of our choosing.


No comments: