Tuesday, March 19, 2013

What if....

What if.What if you knew that in a few moments your life would end.How would you handle it and what would you do.

Watching an old movie today about a runaway atomic missile that was bearing down on NYC it made me think.

If I knew my life was coming to an end quickly what would I do.Pray for forgiveness is the natural thing I guess.Tell those close to me how I feel about them maybe.Be scared most likely.

What if a person was pointing a gun to your head and seconds from death you where wonder if I could handle it.No choice in that one.What if a big space rock was bearing down on Earth and we where given a short notice that this would be it for us could you deal with it?

We all will face that moment in our life someday.Those last few moments.Just hope it comes quick with no time to be scared or in pain.

No comments: