Friday, March 8, 2013

Raised with manners

Geographical biased stereotyping I know better than you type of people.I promise to be nice even though my blood boils and skin crawls when I hear people put down us folks in the south.

Little story.Few years ago I went on a little trip with someone.We had the pleasure of passing through Alabama to reach our destination.

I had to bite my lip cause my Momma raised me with some manners which I think a lot of folks missed out on.Anyway this person called people in Alabama ignorant,stupid,backwards any thing that sounded cruel and degrading they said it.

Little did this person know my folks where born raised in Alabama and I had the pleasure of living there myself a few times.Thinking about it maybe they did know my Alabama connection and where just being their normal self of being contrary.See I am being nice.Manners remember.

In movies,on TV,in the news it's still ok to put down us Southern folks.So they feel.

Hypocrites.

No comments: