Tuesday, February 12, 2013

One step away

One step away.Through the years I have thought about what it would be like being homeless.

Living in a paste board box under a bridge some where.Nothing is guaranteed in this life except one day dying.Everything else is up to chance.

One day on top of the world next the bottom can fall out.Easy thing that can happen.

Maybe people should not have that as a matter of fact that it will never happen to me type of attitude.

Folks jumped out of buildings back during the depression and way things have looked past few years maybe another one could happen.One terrorist could could change the life style of us all.Taking away all we take for granted.Most folks are just 1 paycheck away from living under that bridge.

This is my plan.I'm looking for a clean used paste board box and sticking it under my bed just in case.

No comments: