Thursday, February 14, 2013

Judge Jury Excutioner

This rogue cop thing out in California is well, interesting.I wonder what the real story is and what really happened the other day when maybe they think he was killed in a fire,accidental fire I hear.

I know he is accused of killing 4 people but something just don't seem right.Just my opinion.Everyone has one of those.But in this day and age just because someone in authority said it's this way not that way doesn't make it absolute truth.

I understand the police out there where mad,their comrades had been killed by the hands of one of their own.I understand they where scared.Who wouldn't be when someone who is very capable has threaten to kill them.

Hope the real truth and nothing but the truth comes out in the following days.

No comments: