Tuesday, February 5, 2013

It arrived

Well Dear friends I have news.Good news.Yes the skies have opened up and blessings have been bestowed on yours truly.

Never in my long life have I been so blessed with the opportunity of maybe a life time.

It happened last night friend.I got it.Yes it arrived.I won't keep you in suspense any longer Dear ones.It was that email.The email of all emails.I had to hunt for it because mysteriously it had ended up in my spam/junk mail folder.But after careful searching it was found.

Are you sitting down friends?If not please do.Here goes.Ready?

I won a free pizza,1 large 1 topping of my choice from Papa Johns.Yes seems me and another million folks choose heads in the super bowl coin toss and have been rewarded with a free pizza.

There is only one thing better than pizza.Free pizza!


No comments: