Sunday, December 23, 2012

Just maybe

Just how cold was it?Well my grits wouldn't melt the butter this morning.That is cold believe me for this neck of the woods.Temperature was 26 degrees when I woke up.

I know what some of you are saying 26 shoot that's a heat wave here but you have to remember I'm a born and bred Georgia Boy and not use to cold weather.If the temp drops below 60 turn the heat on and where is my coat.

Talking with other old fellas like me we reminisce about days of old and how things where once.Sooner of later the topic of weather will come up.We talk of days as kids seeing ice sickles hanging from the roof of the house.Don't remember seeing those in a while.Talk always gets around to how the weather has changed.

Might be something to that global warming thing.Past few years winters have sure been mild down here in Dixie.


Just between me you and the fence post I would dearly love seeing some snow.It's cold enough,rain is on the way,do you think just maybe......

No comments: