Thursday, December 27, 2012

Don't you believe me....

Dang! Just lost what I was writing.It was a masterpiece.....don't you believe me? For your benefit I will start all over.I have nothing better to do.

Listening to Lynrd Skynrd as this is being wrote.The subject is things I like and believe in.

Buttermilk and cornbread.CoColas and moonpies.Grits when ever they are served.Green peanuts,raw peanuts,boiled peanuts,yes I like peanuts.

Blue jeans and white t shirts.Shoes are an option.Old dogs,pickup trucks and old folks.Miss my dogs,cats and Jim,monkey,best friend.

Know God lives. And I respected Momma and Daddy.People who can walk the walk and talk the talk.Someone who can lay down their life for another.I like and respect.

Believe in life after death.Some things scare me.Some things don't.That golden rule.

Women,good country cooking and a great cup of coffee,not necessarily in that order.

I could go on but why.Try putting down in print things you like and believe in.You can learn a lot about yourself.

No comments: