Friday, December 28, 2012

$10 salads

WooHoo.Salad day for me.Supper time come on and get here quick.That's the way I keep up with the days of the week by the food I eat.

Now these are those $10 salads I call them.Once in my life I had the pleasure of eating a $10 salad at O'Charleys.It was loaded.Fried chicken fingers,onions,two types of lettuce,pecans,oranges and something I never had before.Crumbled up blue cheese.I fell in love with that blue cheese.

Few years ago  a local hamburger joint had a special on blue cheese burgers.I tried one and was disappointed to put it mildly.Maybe they used a different blue cheese than that salad had.

My mouth waters thinking of that salad.But the one for supper will be just as good I know.Maybe I should go on a diet of salad everyday because I'm putting on pounds easy now in my old age.

Naw! Not going to that extreme.I'd rather be fat and happy than skinny and miserable.

No comments: