Monday, November 19, 2012

Puts me to sleep

Youtube is great.I use it for listening to music watching movies etc.For the past couple of nights I have been listening to those relaxation videos people have posted.

Audio of rainfall,thunderstorms and such.There are some that are suppose to heal or improve things in your life also.Some to help you concentrate,study,focus better you get the idea.

Now there are some that are to help you sleep.Sometimes I have a hard time falling asleep because there is so much running through my brain.So for the past few nights I have been listening to one of these things.It's 10 hours of a continuous tone that doesn't change.I put on my headphones close my eyes and.......

I can't say that it puts me to sleep but you know maybe it does help.Past couple of nights I just dropped off to sleep before realizing it.

No comments: