Friday, November 30, 2012

Made my night

I almost got the Christmas spirit last night.Watching the LaGrange Christmas parade on TV it was so so really kinda boring.

Then it happen.I seen the funniest thing.There was a local karate class of kids in the parade marching.A demonstration of karate or kung fu something was gave by two little kids who look to be around 5 years old or that bouts.

Now these little fellas where getting into this kung fu stuff.One of them really got carried away or maybe just mad.He was really bopping the other kid's head and doing those high kicks,twirling and spinning like Bruce Lee.For about a minute it got out of control and the grownup walking in the parade with them had to break it up.

I know.My sense of humor can be on the dark side but it made my night.

No comments: