Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sugar must be up

Right now a big orange drink
With lots of chipped ice
Don't that sound good
Wouldn't it be nice

A few hot dogs
Grilled just right
Mustard ketchup onions to
Potato chips also if we might

How about this
Big plate of nachos and cheese
Now I'm sure
That would please

This would be good
Snicker bar some popcorn
Maybe a Payday
Oh I'm getting happy thinking this way

Call it junk food if you dare
But it sure taste good I do declare
Makes us fat that's a fact
At times go with taste and just don't care

Chili fries oh my
Golden brown crinkle cuts
Loaded with cheese
Guess my sugar is up

Okay guess I'm done
Had my fantasy I'm all through
Said it all I am sure
Just thinking about it sure is fun

Oh before I go
Maybe one more thing
Some hush puppies
And golden brown onion rings

Yes I'm snacking hungry
Times like this mind runs wild
Yes I know
Thinking like a child

     








No comments: