Friday, October 5, 2012

All is good

Friday night October 5 little after 730 pm.Getting dark outside.Days are shorter.Ac is off and the big window is open and the cool night air feels so nice.Lots of traffic on busy highway 29.People going and coming.

For my snack tonight I have soda crackers and ranch dressing left over from my super duper salad of supper.Cherry tomatoes,red bell pepper,sliced cucumber,whole baby carrots with the lettuce,cheese and red onions.A $10 dollar salad any where else.It was so good and usually what I have for Friday night supper because I'm tiring of fish.Speaking of food lunch was great also,my old standby favorite of pepperoni pizza and veggies sticks that are battered and fried.Breakfast was waffles and scrambled eggs with 2 sausage patties,the real stuff and 2 cups of coffee with OJ.Can you guess why I'm gaining weight?Like Momma always said eating is one of life's little pleasures.

Laying here in bed I'm comfy and all is good.At peace with the world and everything else.Hope you can say the same my friend.

No comments: