Tuesday, September 11, 2012

One extreme follows another

Laying here at night with the big window open is nice.I like it.AC is off and the cool fallish air blowing on my face feels great.The night sounds I like also.Cars and big trucks on US 29 and last night I noticed something never heard before.Crows fussing about something.They where upset or maybe just enjoying the weather.Mornings they are the first things I notice but never have I heard them late at night before.

Days are still warm but these nice nights I can live with.The trees are starting to change now.They have that dull green and brown look to them.

Winter skipped Georgia last year it was so mild.I have always heard one extreme follows another.So if that is true maybe this is going to be a cold winter for Georgia.That's ok and maybe throw in some snow also.That would be different and enjoyed.

No comments: