Monday, August 27, 2012

Dream


I knew it was a dream as I was dreaming it.Least I think so anyway.I was at this old house,run down and really ugly to me.People I know where living there with me some I could see their faces others I could not but they where there.Some where living and one I know,my cousin who died a few years ago was there.She was on top of the house doing some roofing work with another lady not recognized.I could hear people talking but a tall hill had to be climbed to reach them and every time I tried down falling I would come.

I wanted to tell them about the most beautiful sight I was seeing.Looking out from the yard at the old run down house I could see this.The waters edge came right up to the edge of the yard.It was a perfect view I was looking at.It was an extremely large harbor with ferry boats and smaller ones headed in the same direction.Away from the house and towards a big city.I could see tall skyscrapers and lots of buildings.I knew the name of that city.It was New York City.

What this all means I don't know.I just had this feeling to write about my dream of last night.

No comments: