Friday, August 31, 2012

Don't try this

Fun things to do when you're an only child.Don't try this at home kiddos but it was fun for me.Raised with no siblings I got bored alot when I was a kid.Never was anything done that was mean but the word would be mischievous or curious.A favorite thing was to mix all the things in the bathroom medicine cabinet to gather in the sink.Sometimes you get a good smoke and that question from your Mom what are you doing in there.Another fun thing is taking your Mom's hairspray and a lighter and making a blow torch.One word for that.Cool.Take a thermometer put it in the fridge and sooner or later they will freeze and bust.The dangers of mercury poisoning I knew nothing about then.I put to gather and collected plastic model cars.Every so often after a big collection was on hand I had well putting it lightly wrecks.Lighter fluid makes big fiery crashes and when the plastic is hot you can mould all sorts of dings into your models.

There are more things I could mention but I'm afraid some impressionable kid might try it and you know that wouldn't be pretty.


So being an only child is not all that bad.Gives you a chance to use your imagination.

No comments: