Monday, July 9, 2012

Like magic

Nighttime can be the worse time it seems.I'm talking about pain.What ever the reason and I'm sure there is one, pain or any kind of sickness is worse at night when you are trying to sleep.Blessed is me because pain has skipped me for most of my life till recently.My feet.They hurt.It feels like my heels are digging into the bed and they must be because I have rubbed spots on them.And my ankles are the same way.It is not the worst pain but when trying to sleep it's just enough to keep me awake.Here at the home,Twin Fountains, the wound nurse has me wearing these boots that are helping alot.They are big elephant feet looking things that wrap around your feet like a big comfy pillow.Before I was wearing what I called my Herman Munster boots.They where also like braces for keeping my legs straight.If you have ever stepped into a red ant nest you know what my pain is like.Being a diabetic I have to be careful with my feet.Wounds don't heal good sometimes and that can lead to big problems.So this would be a good research problem for the scientists out there maybe they can figure out why pain is worse at night.Let the sun rise and like magic the pain disappears.

No comments: