Monday, June 25, 2012

No worry list


Hot and dry is what the weather is today.Wind is blowing steady but no chance of rain in the forecast.There is a tropical storm out in the Gulf of Mexico that will bring heavy rain to Florida but none is expected here.It's one of those things that is on the no worry list because nothing can be done about it.There are lots of things that should be on the no worry list.Can't be change so why waste our time worrying.Easier said than done.Least that is my situation.No telling how much time in my life has been wasted just worrying and it was for no good.Didn't change a thing.Wish I could just live for the day and not worry about tomorrow.Things real or perceived.I should know better because the Bible said not to.Lord Jesus give me strength to deal with my faults.

No comments: