Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sweet talking

Sweet talking for food.Once I was pretty good at it. When I was living alone and doing my own cooking I would plan out these big meals.By the time I had the cornbread and big white butterbeans or pintos cooked that will be enough I said.Never was a full course meal cooked.Here comes in the sweet talking part.I found out that women like for men to eat(that is the only thing I really know about women) and it didn't take much convincing to get them to bring a cake,meatloaf or salmon and biscuits if ya acted pitiful enough.I wasn't to proud to act pitiful for a good home cooked meatloaf.I think cooking or baking one as some call it isn't all that hard.It's just getting my hands all gooey mixing it up that killed the need for it.Anyway I have been sweet talking again and have put my order in for some home cooked big white butterbeans and some greasy cornbread.Don't forget the onion please.

No comments: