Monday, April 30, 2012

A milestone

A milestone.As I write this after just waking up,my eyes still fuzzy it's a milestone of sorts.I noticed in the stats for this blog it is post number 402.I started this blog about 2 years ago not knowing what would become of it.I found out that it's an enjoyment putting into words how things are going for me.Therapy maybe you could call it.I just hope others enjoy reading it as I do writing it.The stats show what post are being read most,what country people are from but rest assured it doesn't show who's reading it so your privacy is well protected.People from the United States are the biggest readers of this blog but here is a shocker for me in second place is Russia with the most readers.Now I say this with honesty and sincerity thank you all who read and take an interest in my blog.I hope you have as much fun reading it as I do putting into words little snippets of my life.

No comments: