Sunday, March 25, 2012

Deleted

Dear John letters have been replaced.They are old fashion so 1990's.Now there is Facebook,My Space and all of those other things called social mediums.They have replaced those awkward moments of telling someone in person how you really feel about them.Now with just the push of a button you can delete someone from your life.I think it's kinda like the CB radio craze of the 70's.You can create who ever you want to be on Facebook etc,just like on the CB everyone was a truck driver or some other alter ego person.Someone who wasn't really you at all.I have been deleted a few times and I have deleted some.The deleter and the deletee.It did hurt a bit to be deleted and sometimes it was a shock.So these days I still have a Facebook page but it's mainly to stay in touch with family members.So for all of you who have been deleted relax it does get better with time.You will survive.

No comments: