Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Out of meaness

Six years old and it hurt.Standing in the back alley behind the house I was picking persimmons from a tree.BAM ! I seen stars.I felt this awful pain in my eye.Some kid who was older,maybe a teen had threw a rock on purpose and smacked me in the eye.I cried and I remember he was saying sorry,sorry.I ran home.To the eye Doctor my folks took me.I had a patch that was worned for awhile and what ever else was done I can't remember.I don't even know now which eye it was.I do remember this guy did not like me for what ever reason is unknown by me.It was close to loosing my eye the Doctor said.Plus my eye which ever one it was would always be weaker.So as I sit here at the computer thinking of that incident I can't help to think and ask why he did that to me.His name I don't remember it makes no difference.I wonder if he ever thought about that time out of meanes he almost blinded me.

No comments: