Saturday, November 13, 2010

Golden rule

Standed.Marooned.I get that way at times.My chair always goes dead when least expected.It is a hassle .But I have been lucky so far.It has only happened in the house or yard so far.I am so thankful for this power chair.If I did not have it where would I be now.It is a blessing.I was falling and the older I got the harder the floor was.I started falling when I was a teen.Back then I could always get back up by myself.That started getting harder to do till the point help was needed.I feel like I am getting weaker.Not complaining or looking for sympathy it is just a fact.I use to go to lenghts hiding the fact something is wrong with me.Like I have said before I did not want this.But I have it so make the best of my life that I can is what I will do.Dang having to ask for help I dread that at times.I feel good.Only pain I have is my left arm,my weak arm it sure gives me fits at times.Getting older is not helping either.I just ask this of able bodied people.When you meet someone who is disabled treat them like you would want to be treated.We have feelings and they can be hurt.Remember the golden rule.Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

No comments: