Monday, October 18, 2010

Rumors

Ain't we quick to judge.I was 16 0r 17 working in the mill.Some man I never knew him working at the mill came up missing.There where all sorts of speculation of what happened.I remember this comment from some one who said they had seen this man and another woman to gather on such and such a night.I am sure there where many more comments made like that.I was in my car riding into town,we lived in Newnan.Georgia at the time.I seen a wrecker,a rollback and it had an old muddy 53 ford on it.It was followed by several police cars and they all pulled into the county work camp.You can guess what this was I bet.It was the man's car.It was discovered in a lake when the level dropped some.The man's skeleton was inside.The rumor was his watch was still running.So rumor makers guess the truth does come out in the end,so be careful with all your knowledge you pretend to have.

No comments: