Friday, October 22, 2010

Heros

I have been blessed.I never have had much pain.Some people I know have it constantly.How they survive is beyond me.My Daddy had cancer.It had spread through out his body.The bone cancer I read is one of the most painful things you can have.I realize now Daddy could not live without the pills.I have had people I loved die before.But watching my Daddy waste away from a big strong man was hard to take.After he died I thought maybe it was a blessing for him to go so quick.I would not be so selfish just to want him here with all that pain.No matter how much I needed him or loved him I would rather see him go than suffer.I have friends now in pain.They don't know how I think of them as heroes of mine by just living with it when it would be easier just to give up.Yes even at my age I still have heroes.

No comments: